jeudi 29 janvier 2009

Farmers

For some reason, I believed I had class at 10h30 this morning.
When I was already on the tram, I realized I didn't. Reading, I looked up, and saw a friend from last semester standing across from me! I knew there was a reason! Divine appointment! We chatted a bit, (it was he who had a class at 10h30). Before we parted ways, I asked him what he thinks will happen after this life. Naturally, he was shocked. He told me what the Japanese culture believed, but as for himself, "je vais réfléchir". That really got him thinking.

Shortly after, I was hanging around the offices (no one was there because there is a grève, strike today) when M. Guichard, my old prof stopped by his office! (He was supposed to be teaching the class that my friend had at 10h30). We greeted each other and chatted a bit in his office. To my own shock I asked him the same question, what he thinks happens after life. Naturally, encore, he was caught off guard, taken aback. Turns out however, this man is Christian! Praise GOD! It was a delightful surprise for both of us and positively a divine meeting. What an encouraging morning.

This is only the beginning.

4 commentaires:

  1. oh man
    what a great way to open up ways to talk about the gospel =]

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. dude that's so encouraging :)
    i love it when i meet fellow christians... unexpectedly. hhahaha
    but you're encouraging... ;D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. dude we had gospel night today at kcm.
    it was such a blessing dude.
    God really moved and planted seeds in christians and nonchristians alike. someone broke down (big step - not yet christian), one of the seeker gorup members is sparking even more closer to grace, another emailed in afterwards saying he wanted to start learning about God from bottom up to see who He really is, friends of KCMers saying they were interested, liked it, wanted to learn more of this gospel. Pray =]
    And blessings.
    And a word of encouragement to you - how is France and main reason for being back?!

    RépondreSupprimer