samedi 11 décembre 2010

Holiday cookies.



These days I've been having my fill of holiday cookies, some of which I [helped] bake. The swirly one in the picture above is a chocolate vanilla swirl sugar cookie with peppermint candy bits in the middle. This was super fun but HARD to make! One quote I retained from the lady who was directing us... "This is hard, you're being so exact"
"That's because even one little mistake could mess the whole recipe up."

If my life were me baking a cookie, I wonder how precise the end goal would be. Am I cutting corners? Am I doing enough to just get by? Am I striving for excellency? Will I end up with a delicious cookie?

Thoughts to munch on this holiday season~ :)

1 commentaire:

  1. thoughts aside... the cookie does look quite good. but what is the diddy riese bucket doing behind it? i didn't even know they are buckets for diddy riese

    RépondreSupprimer