samedi 27 novembre 2010

Grace Like Rain


I welcome random seemingly obvious epiphanies.

Since I started Gardening, i realize it takes so much discipline and perseverance to water these plants everyday. It's tough business! So even when I get tired, i have to water them, or they'll die/not grow.

HOWEVER! There are some God-given lovely providential days, when the weather forecasts rain & showers. These days... the sky naturally waters my plants for me!!!
As I rejoiced in this realization, it hit me that, this is like Grace.

God, our father above, pours down His grace towards us, though we are undeserving. He helps us, when we are most weak and unable to handle ourselves. It's so nice to know that we have a father who takes care of us and knows our every need.

And we should be so thankful!

3 commentaires:

  1. oo gardening huh? what are you growing now?
    plant an avocado tree... there will be of great use in 10 years!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i love "random seemingly obvious epiphanies"! :)

    I had one last year, but then Janice asked me if I got it from "A Walk to Remember" bc supposedly, the screenwriter thought of it before me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. haha Cho, I actually did plant an avocado tree! about 3 months ago... so now my kids can enjoy it! Back then I didn't know it took 10 years... x)

    I also have 파 (green onion), bok choy (but the slugs got to them all..), peppers, orange tree, pomegranate tree, and flowers.

    Phoebe, Hahhaha reallY!? you should write your own "Walk to remember" ;)

    RépondreSupprimer