samedi 8 janvier 2011

Be Still



Many people tell me I should really invest in a GPS or Navigation system in my car.
They're probably right. I hardly go anywhere without getting lost- literally!
But a strange serenity overcomes me whenever this happens.
I came to the realization that no matter how long it takes, or how lost I am, I'll always find a way in the end. Rather, God leads me home, safe and sound.
Although sometimes it's after incredible long journeys of scenic (and/or scary) detours, in the end, you will get home.
So 'be still' and enjoy the ride. :)

2 commentaires:

  1. lol
    true that
    my gps broke when i was in torrance and i didn't know the torrance streets. but somehow i found the freeway - yay God got me home

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i like looking up directions and writing them out. or looking at a map. or stopping by gas stations to ask for the nearest highway.

    but my mother bought me a gps after i called her one day, stressed because i was lost and had accidentally scratched the car while making a u-turn...

    lolol

    RépondreSupprimer